woensdag 11 december 2013

WAW: Glory to God

Hi there,

Here's another Word Art Wednesday blog post. This weeks scripture is:



I love this scripture. Especially when the holiday season is coming soon! 

The mixed media page I made is this: 


I took some colors of paint. And stamped here an there. And then I did an image print on paper and transferred it to this page. The bird in the cage I printed and then I put a coat of gel medium on the page from my book. Then put the printed image right side on the gel medium. Let it dry for a day. Then sprayed a little water on the back of the paper and started to rub of the paper. And finally the image was shown on my page.

This week I didn't have time to make a video of this process. I hope I have time to make a video of the next page. We are so busy here to plan our wedding, I got a December job and we are busy with painting and redo my bedroom, so that we have a new home when we get married. So it's busy, busy, busy here. But I would love to make another video.

Well, that's enough rambling here.....

I hope you enjoy the scripture from this week and my art. And hope to see you soon!


Wendy

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Wendy, The soft pretty colors, all the lace, images, stars and wonderful mix of paint makes these pages really beautiful. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.
Advent Blessings of Hope and Peace,
Carole Robb Bisson

Unknown zei

So beautiful Wendy! I love the colors you used. Such a blessing having you with us this month at Word Art Wednesday!