woensdag 4 december 2013

WAW December Guest Designer

Hey there!

It's been a while since I've blogged. A lot has changed in my life. Since the last time I blogged over here, I became without a job, got a boyfriend and we are engaged to be married, looked for a new job which was hard. But since last Monday I got a temporary job over at PostNL (a Dutch postal service) for the month of December. Jippie!!

And a few months ago sweet Karen asked me if I could be a guest designer for December for the Word Art Wednesday blog. And I said yes :D

So from today till the end of December I'll post my mixed media art which I made for WAW.

The scripture for today is Psalm 37:7a



And here is my page



I really wanted to make a serene page, so I hope I did okay with that :D


And for my Birthday I got a digital camera to record my process of my pages. And here is the Youtube video :D





Wish you a very good day and Gods blessing!


Wendy

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Sweet, sweet, Wendy,
What a wonderful and completely pleasant surprise to see one of your backgrounds. Not a day goes by that I think of you and your amazing art. This picture fully demonstrates the verse. It is so beautiful. Oh I am so happy to see your work, you have been missed and you are loved by so many. Blessings, Carole

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA zei

I love the little sleeping sheep you used to illustrate the Biblical passage. Blessings!